Lilypie tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Where else?

Where in the world can you snow ski, fish with penguins, hoola hoop, tight-rope walk, attend a step aerobics class in front of a live audience, and float down a tropical river in a bubble? On my Wii Fit, of course! Love it! I am so extremely sore from boxing today, but have loved every minute of it.

FiFi, as I have named her, has become a great friend. She talks to me. She greets me each time she sees me and checks on me regularly. How encouraging!

They say 21 days makes a habit. I'm four down, 17 left to go. If anything else, I have a great game to play.

Please come over and join me anytime you want. You may have to fight Chris for it, but hopefully he'll be willing to share!

6 comments:

Chad said...

I love Wii Fit. Have you tried the running part yet? The little Wii people that are running faster than you will pass you and either wave or give you a dirty look. Ok, so maybe it isn't a dirty look but it sure feels like it when your little legs are going as fast as they can and those cartoon people are still passing you.

Leslie P. said...

Ummmmmm......Chris can either share or he can get a black eye!!!

Louise said...

I knew after the first few sentences!!! :) I love ours too!! And the running part....whew.... But I love it!!!

Morgan said...

Fifi? You named your Wii after my best childhood stuffed dog? I don't know whether to be happy or insulted.

But anyways....

Melissa Lester said...

We have a Wii, but I wasn't sure I would want to try the Wii fit. Is it really better than a traditional DVD workout? I'll have to chat with you about this, since you and Fifi seem to be getting along so well.

CL said...

I have to say that your blog is one of my very favorites to read!I love how creative your writing style is. You really are such a great writer and you totally have me sold on the Wii Fit now :).