I just did this on Facebook, so figured I'd share it with the world. I was actually suprised at some of the random thoughts that popped into my head! Hope you all enjoy.
1. I like spagetti and meatballs. A lot.
2. My favorite colors these days are bright. Lime green, hot pink, turquoise, bright yellow. They make me happy!
3. I was born in Midland, Texas. Actually, in the hospital shown in the movie "Friday Night Lights".
4. My first pet of my own was a hamster named Spaz.
5. I sang in chorus for 6 years. Alto. Thanks Dad for the deep voice.
6. The first song I learned the alto line was "Holy, Holy, Holy" at church.
7. Nothing is a better mid-week pick me up than teaching 3 year olds at church. I've been teaching little ones for about 10 years, and I think this age is my favorite.
8. I have a two year old dog named Rush. Named after Rush Probst. That's what came on the radio when we were discussing what to name him. Sounded good.
9. My cars don't have very original names. The first was Maxi and when she died, we got Alti. Now, we have TB. ( I will have to write about this one next... as soon as I can get the car from Chris during daylight so I can take a picture!)
10. This is my fifth year teaching second grade, and I love it!
11. One of my earliest childhood memories is asking at my going-away party (when we moved from Texas to North Carolina) if anyone else had brought me any gifts.
12. I scare myself easily. Once I saw a short fat man and a tall skinny man outside my window. My room was on the second floor.
13. I love massages.
14. I can fix and cut hair. No formal training, just taught myself how to do it.
15. I like to cook, but I hate doing the dishes afterwards.
16. I love doing laundry, but I hate to iron.
17. To this day, I still do not know where Mom and Dad hid my purple bike before giving it to me.
18. I am very OCD. Anal, I like to call it. Things have to be a certain way and I get frustrated if they're not.
19. I don't like to scrapbook. My pictures are in order in photo albums. I don't like to cut them. See #18.
20. I am almost 27 years old. Seems weird, since I never realized that I was 25 or 26. Oops!
21. I talk loudly. I like to refer to it as that I project well. Nothing wrong with that!
22. I too often say what I am thinking. It has gotten me in trouble before.
23. I still want to run with the bulls in Spain. I have written and illustrated a children's book about it.
24. I have the best husband, Chris, who puts up with all of me. I have a best friend, Leslie, who does the same. And strangely enough, they now work together.
25. I laugh hard, love lots, and am truly blessed.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
25
Posted by T. Brodie at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
12 is my favorite. Funny! But I can do the same thing!!
#1 one might have made me throw up in my mouth a little!!!!
Post a Comment