So my children were taking their reading test. They read a story about the Yellow River in China and had to answer questions about it. The last question asked, "Do you want to visit the Yellow River? Why or Why not?"
I could not help but laugh and share this answer as soon as I read it:
"I want to visit but I can't get off I have to work, but thanks for eviting me. sorry dou."
Mind you this is a second grader full of spunk and personality. I can hear her saying it to me as I read it again. I wonder where she's heard this before...
Friday, October 31, 2008
Sorry Dou
Posted by T. Brodie at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is so funny! He sounds pretty smooth for a second grader. Congratulations to you and Chris on his being sworn in recently. What a big day! And those beach pics below are just beautiful! You will treasure those!
Post a Comment