You know you all have nicknames for different people. Well, we have -ersons. Before I introduce you to the two I met today, let's see some examples:
~ Whitey Whitersons- the boys at the beach with slim to no ability to tan
~ Chatty Chattersons- people that seem to talk a little more than usual or necessary
As we sat at Chris' swearing in ceremony today, I was completly overcome and distraught by two new -ersons. The first: Clicky Clickerson. The man that sat beside me to start with was taking pictures. I know that it was a momentous occasion, so I understand the desire to capture it forever. But when you are not on the aisle, turning around to get a picture of someone off to the side and slightly behind, and snapping the flash RIGHT IN MY FACE, you become an -erson to me. So all I hear was the click click of the shutter. That was, until he left and tried his best to get good shots the rest of the time, all in the hired professionals' ways.
Glad to get rid of Clicky, I now introduce the man who took his seat: Shakey Shakerson. Clicky's friend, Shakey came in and sat right down. I don't know if he was bored, tired, or just restless, but he continuously shook his whole leg. In turn, the whole row shook too. I could call him Who Whoerson, due to the yell he let out when his loved one crossed the stage, but the shaking was definitely more pressing of a matter.
Welcome to our world of -ersons.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
-Ersons
Posted by T. Brodie at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Not gonna lie here. I use ERSON about 10 times a day! Just ask James he can vouch for me! So funny! I LOVE "TALKY-TALKERSON". Chris and James know they are WHITE-WHITERSONS!!! So funny!
I have never heard those nicknames before, but laughed out loud at "Whitey Whiterson." Too funny!
Haha!! Love it!
Post a Comment