Those of you that know me know that I grew up in North Carolina. We went to Myrtle Beach when we went to the beach. I love the Atlantic Ocean and all of the sand and shells. For years, people kept telling me how beautiful the Gulf's beaches were. In the four years I was at Faulkner, I never went. Three years later, I still hadn't. The first time I went was last summer, after our cruise with Chris' family. That was for a few hours. That's it.
Well, we went this past weekend with dear friends of ours: James & Leslie and Bobby & Teresa. We had a blast! The weather was perfect, the water was more blue than I've ever seen, and the shells were plentiful.
Since I have never been to the beach for an extended period of time (Gulf beaches that is), we did the typical pictures on the beach. Chris was actually willing and cooperating that day, despite his playful nature to pretend he wasn't into it. We got some great pictures and great memories. Enjoy!





4 comments:
Get ready for my beach post too! that is coming to a neighborhood near you TODAY! Thanks for being my friend! I love you!
P.S. if you blow the picture up of you and chris making out on my page, you can tell you are cracking up!!! Makes me laugh!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I stopped by WES a couple of weeks ago but you weren't there. Sorry I didn't get to visit with you. I certainly miss all of my friends from there but I DON'T miss the stress. I see on your blog you feel the same way as others do. I love the beach photos...just beautiful. Take care!
I love your pictures - If you liked Panama City just wait until you see Destin! It's my favorite place on this earth - next to Hawaii. The Gulf beaches are beautiful! Emmy
Post a Comment