So, I'll be honest. I get tired of boring titles here. I can't think of good ones but I don't want to just say "Update at 22 Weeks." Not really m thing. Plus, I write on here like I am talking, so why not put it in the title as well? Double Deuce popped into my head, so that's what we're going with.
I'm 22 Weeks along today. Things have been going well, for the most part. At this point, there are a few things noticed...
~ No cravings. I get hungry, or need to eat, but nothing that continually stands out above the others.
~ No heartburn, for the most part. There are slight issues with anything fruity, but if I sit up or stand for a little while after consuming, it goes well.
~ I burp like a drunken sailor, if I knew what they burped like. Just know it's a lot!
~ I still haven't gained much weight. If I have, it's not very noticeable.
~ I can still fit into many of my non-maternity clothes. While I still have the wide variety, I'm enjoying it. Drawstrings are awesome. Just know that most of the time, pants are not buttoned and sometimes not zipped. Oh well!
~ Sleep is staggered. My body pillow is great for my hips, but is not very conducive to turning over in my sleep. Therefore, I wake up to do that. Not having to get up during the night still, so I don't mind falling right back to sleep.
~ Cutter is not much of a mover yet. I'm hoping he's got his dad's personality- calm and laid back. One can dream, right?
~ Chris says my belly is big. I just remind him that we have 18 weeks to go!
It has been a crazy last few weeks with VBS. Now that that is over with, I can move on to the other 500 projects I have going on right now...
~ My furniture is in! We ordered our from JCPenny and got some great deals with it. However, it is still in boxes in the living room as we continue to clear out the guest room. No rush!
~ I've picked out and purchased all my material to make the bedding for his room. They are bright, and I love it! I also got a matching comforter for the guest bed that will stay in there. Just need some curtains. Time to break out the sewing machine.
~ In clearing out the room, we have BOXES of stuff to get rid of! We're having a yard sale next weekend, so that should really help. Plus, extra cash never hurt anyone!
Summer is halfway over. Hard to believe that in a month, I'll be thinking about my classroom instead of my guest room. Hopefully, it will slow down now and let me enjoy it!




1 comments:
So....I have LOADS of stuff to fill up your nursery closet and hang on your wall.... : )
You're cute.
Post a Comment