Lilypie tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

He's Growing Up

I'm so proud, I just had to share. After 2 1/2 years, he's now sleeping on his own, the whole night through. Yes, my dog Rush is now sleeping in his crate without the door shut. He goes in when we say "Go Night-Night" and stays in until we get up in the morning. We just started that this week, and he's done great! I'll wake up when I hear him shaking, like he's come out, and I will tell him to go back in. We probably could have done this earlier, but I didn't feel like waking up throughout the night. In the past when we've tried, he would get out and get in bed with us, so we have to put him in and shut the door. Now, he is staying in on his own. What a big boy! Soon, we'll have to get a large bed instead of the crate. I just want to make sure this lasts!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

mom said now that you have trained the first one...when is baby number 2 coming? or doggy number 2?

Kristi said...

Please tell Rush that Dr. Busby is just so proud of him!

Abbie said...

Hey Taryn! I'm so proud of Rush, and you and Chris! Just wait until you throw a baby in the mix...

P.S. Coming for Jamboree...hope to see you there!