Being the AWESOME mom that I am, I have NO pictures from Christmas! We spent the weekend before Christmas in Huntsville. I took a grand total of 5 pictures then. Christmas morning? I will spare you the pictures of me with Cutter opening his gifts. We didn't even get one of the three of us!
I know it is not in focus on him, but I love this one. He was amazed by the tree and the lights. Each morning, he would "Turn Kissmiss Tee on." Then, he would find Elf. No fancy name, no funny tricks here. Elf just found a new spot to sit each morning. He got so excited! Then, he got MAD when Elf went back to the North Pole with Santa. Needless to say, about the same reaction occurred when he saw the Christmas tree put away. I'd love to leave it up year-round too, buddy!
The only thing he asked Santa for was a blue truck. We made sure Santa got that request! That was the first thing he saw when he walked into the room. He went right to it and LOVES it! If you ask him what Santa brought, he'll tell you a "Boo Tuck." He also got a tee ball set. A little into it, but not much. It's one that will grow with him- later on, you put batteries in it and it shoots the balls out to you like at the batting cages!
We were blessed to spend the holidays with family, friends, and time with just the three of us. We had a very Merry Christmas!



0 comments:
Post a Comment