Yeah, I know I'm a little late here, but this summer has been PACKED and CRAZY! I can't believe I am down to only 2 full weeks until I have to go back!
We'll take a little trip back to one month ago. VBS. We'll just say that time was crazy. I had just gotten back from my parents' house for a week visit with Cutter. We had swim lessons, and I had JURY DUTY! That's a whole post in itself!
I love VBS. I love what I do and can't think of any other job I'd rather do. I work with the BEST people there, and in no need for extra hands because we have so many. The little ones make me smile so much!
These are some of my favorites from that week, at least of the pictures I took.
 |
| We had SO MANY babies! Michelle & Co. did a GREAT job! |
 |
| Again, SO MANY toddlers! It takes BRAVE souls to conquer this group! |
 |
| I LOVE all of the faces in this one! |
 |
| Kim = Best Activities EVER! |
 |
| Speaking of faces, how could you NOT be excited when you see her? |
 |
| All I can say is that he gets it honest! |
 |
| Too cute! |
 |
| E E, as Cutter says was such a doll! |
 |
| Baby Piper, not so much a baby anymore! |
 |
| I LOVE this little face! |
 |
Not so much coloring as hoarding all of the crayons.
|
 |
| He FINALLY smiled! Otherwise, he'd just look at someone and judge them! |
 |
| Whew! Another year done! |
1 comments:
You really did an awesome job and I can't imagine doing your job!! Enjoy your last two weeks!!!
Post a Comment