Okay. For those three of you that actually read this, I need your opinions. I saw this neat idea for a dress on Pinterest. It was going to be easy, with few stitches. I picked out this really neat material and got started. Since it was a silky material, it required a little more work than just a cotton. I finished it, and I LOVE IT! There is a sash that wraps around a high waist and can tie in a bow. It is cinched at the shoulders. It comes all the way to the floor (LOVE!).
Problem is, I intended to make a dress to wear to school to teach in. Though this is extremely comfortable, I think it might be a little much! Now I can't figure out where to wear it, other than a wedding or fancy dinner! Can I wear this on a regular school day? Can I wear it to Open House in a few weeks? Can I wear it to church? Help!!!
| Sorry for the blur, but you get the picture! |



3 comments:
Beautiful dress! I think it would be fine to wear for open house or to church, even out on a date night (I know, what's that? right!) Don't know if I'd wear it on a regular school day. I sat in the floor a good bit and moved around a lot (way back then) so I don't know that I would be comfortable wearing one that long. But you may be just fine in it in the classroom. It is very pretty!
I agree with Heather...I think it would be great for open house or church!! I'm so impressed!! I really need those sewing lessons...as soon as one of us has an open day!! ;)
Cute dress!!!!
Post a Comment