The last time I posted, we had just taken 30 week pictures. That picture came right as we were about to walk out of the house and drive to Huntsville, for our first shower. Since then, life has flown by and has been busier than ever! Things are calming down though as my calendar slowly begins to clear again. Meanwhile, I've gotten a little behind with everything that has happened. So, I'll take things one at a time, and hopefully, get caught up before it all starts over again! This means that I do have some pictures to download and work on.
Yet to come:
~ Friends and Family shower in Huntsville
~ Destin trip for Labor Day
~ 32 Weeks & Updates
~ Alabama vs. Penn State Game
Sunday, September 12, 2010
One at a Time
Posted by T. Brodie at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yet to come: Your awesome sister and your mom coming to visit.
Yet to come: More stockpile of diapers and wipes.
Yet to come: One amazing gift! : )
Yet to come: The coolest maternity photos ever.
I have all those old posts to do before even getting to those new new ones you are adding! I guess I have one week to get it done. Thanks for now giving me a timeline!
Post a Comment