Lilypie tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Drumroll Please...

I'm officially a third of the way through! I figured I'd now take the time, for your viewing pleasure, and let you see what all has been going on with me. It is so funny that every day, people are looking at me to see how I have changed and to see when I "show". For awhile, I just said I was thickening. That was until I saw today's picture! I guess it's now coming and won't go back down when I wake up anymore!

The heartbeat sounds great. We had two ultrasounds early on, so won't have another for about 6 more weeks. That's when we can find out what it is, if I decide to. Since I'm still undecided about that, I don't mind the wait! I have gained 5 pounds so far- doctor says I'm right on track. I don't like the sound of that, but it comes with the territory!

I took pictures with and without hands on my belly. Even though I like the ones without them better, you really can't see much that way. Enjoy looking back at the journey so far...

8 Weeks


10 Weeks


12 Weeks


14 Weeks

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay! Your 14 week photo is the cutest. And your hair is stinking long!

Leslie P. said...

I think we have the same haircut. Do we have the same stylist??? I like your pictures :-)