I'm pulling them out. Doing everything I can to fight it.
Even though I love the rain and curling up on the couch or bed, one can only do this and enjoy it for so long. Then the bland skies and colorless world start to bother you a little. Glad we don't have a drought anymore. Not too happy about the mold and mildew that stirs every time there is no sun to help me out. Thus, leaving me to fend for myself.
Add all of this to the lack of free and down time in my hectic fall schedule and you'll find me pumping myself full of everything I've got... advil, sudafed sinus and allergy, vitamin c, echinacea, one a days... you get the picture.
I'm teetering on the edge, and hope that I come up with the KO on this one. Wish me luck!
Friday, September 18, 2009
The Big Guns
Posted by T. Brodie at 6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
are you still alive?
Post a Comment