Lilypie tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Deck the Halls...

Okay. I love wrapping presents. I am extremely particular, so I love the crisp corners and tight folds. I'm crazy, okay, but it gets better. I have wrapped gifts I bought, gifts my mother-in-law needed help wrapping, and even gifts that were being given to me. Yes. I have. Chris put them in boxes and I wrapped them. But this year, I have taken it a little too far.

Holiday Market came and went, and we did good knocking out a lot of gifts there. But it wasn't that accomplishment that I love, but the wrapping paper I got. I adore it. I have always wanted matching and coordinating paper under my tree. This year I did just that.

Let me take it one step further. All of my shopping is done, with the exception of Chris' stocking. All of the gifts are wrapped and under the tree. I put the tulle on them today. But my favorite part? There are no tags. No names, just gifts. And how do I know what is in each one?



Drumroll please...


They are color-coded. Yes, I have them wrapped according to families and where each gift is to go. To make it even better, the tulle on the top separates the colors.


Call me crazy, call me a dork, but my color-coded, gift-wrapping, finished-for-the-season self is finished.


Merry Christmas!




5 comments:

Leslie P. said...

I will call you a dork! Hope my present is the BIG one under there!

Anonymous said...

Can you come and wrap all my presents? haha!! I wish I was more like you!

Leah said...

Very cute idea! And very pretty wrapping!

Morgan said...

Ridiculous.

I already told you that though. The fact you wrote a blog about it - just makes you a dork.

Love.

Louise said...

They look so good!!!