Lilypie tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Best School Christmas Recipe Ever

Here's the recipe for what I call a crazy few weeks:

17 excited homeroom students
8 hours at school a day
14 reading students
4 Santa sightings in the hallway
586,756,385 Christmas lights filling the hallways at school
78 Christmas trees in the school building, somewhere
230 parties of some sort or another
4-5 craft projects or Christmas coloring sheets of some kind, average per child
6 major tests to give- 2 math, 1 reading, 1 language, 1 writing assessment, and 1 DIBELs
1 week left to go
1 stressed-out, data-maxed, stretched and worn thin teacher

Mix it all together with the love and cheer of the holidays, and what do you get? One great big holiday season with a side of classroom management and loving discipline.

Best of luck to those with children- I hope you all make it this last week! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Very cute!

Morgan said...

Hello sister,

You should be proud. I totally know what Dibles is. My research class was full of teachers and they talked about it non stop.

Anyways, you're coming to visit me!!!!!! SOON! yay. I'm excited.