Here's to you, Leslie Adams!

Please click on collage to enlarge and truly enjoy the hilariousness of these hidden treasures!

Please click on collage to enlarge and truly enjoy the hilariousness of these hidden treasures!
In honor of your 26th birthday, we have taken it back to the basics: memories from our first years together...
Those of you that have never had the privilege and honor of living with, traveling with, cooking and dorm-room "cleaning" with, and laughing with Leslie are missing out. It all started 6 years ago when we ventured blindly into an arranged living situation. Can you see anyone surviving a year in a 10x16 room? Add two great suitmates, tons of ladybugs and a rubber chicken and it certainly was worth the while!
Hope these bring you as many laughs as they did me!



3 comments:
HAHAHAHA! so glad you could put the one up with the FRIZZ BALL on top of my head! I think I had pigtails that day and when I ran my hands through it, it just kept getting bigger and bigger! Thanks for the shout out! I love you BFF!!!
Check out the award I left you on my blog.
That is just awesome. Great post Taryn!!
Post a Comment