You know it's time to potty train when...
1) Your son grabs his stank diaper after his nap and yells, "I did it!" when you go in to get him up.
2) You tell your husband in the car "I'm pooped" after a long day, and your child proceeds to yell "Mama, I pooped!" for several minutes afterwards.
Yikes! We sit on the potty, but that's as far as we go. Nothing yet but's that's cool. We're not two QUITE yet (less than a month!). Note to self- continue to keep shorts on during naps, and watch what we say!
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Diaper Drama Volume VIII
Posted by T. Brodie at 8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yep...I think we're on the verge of potty training too....I'm not looking forward to it!! But I am looking forward to not buying diapers, at least for a few months! ;)
Ellie has to have shorts or pants on while she sleeps too or her diaper is gone!
Post a Comment