I love my life. There is no greater blessing to me than to be called "Mama". Whether it's from a crib being yelled for me to come get him, playing in the house and coming to show me a toy, or clinging to my legs sreaming it as I try to cook dinner, I love it. To be able to raise him, teach him new things, and the excitement I feel when I see he has learned sometime new. Each day brings another wonder. So this Mother's Day, I am blessed. I am Mama.
I would not be the mother I am today without the influence of my own mother. I am blessed to have a wonderful Christian woman as the example I now try to follow. Happy Mother's Day, Mom! Love you!
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mama's Day
Posted by T. Brodie at 8:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment