Lilypie tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

13 Months



With Thanksgiving, family visiting, ball games, and photo shoots, time has been flying by. But hasn't it done that for forever now? When someone asked how old Cutter was just the other day, I said a year. Then when I thought about it, another month had already passed!



Each day, and with each expression, I see more and more of myself. Sometimes, I can see my siblings too. He's still his father's son... and a BIG mooma's boy! The picture above reminds me of a young me, with the round face.


His smile makes me happy. He has a light in his eyes that I could stare at all day. There are moments when he cuddles that makes me want to hold him forever. I cannot remember life before him, and cannot imagine our family's life without him.



Cute, huh? Makes me think that he's up to something. He can be so sweet, but can be a pill too! He expresses himself well. Whether you like it or not. He lets you know if he wants something or if he doesn't like what you have said. He knows "no" but doesn't always want to hear it.


We go for his 1 year checkup on Tuesday. I'm really curious to see how he's grown and is developing. More info to come!

1 comments:

Morgan said...

I love that you picked these photos - I love them! I love the light and laughter. Guess who was making him laugh like that - Tim. Haha. He thought Tim was the funniest guy ever!

Glad we got to see you guys again! Love you!