Anyone that knows me knows that I am not that girly. I can present that way when needed, but I am most comfortable in tshirts and flip flops. No make up? I'm ok. Growing up, I was the same way. Picture a quaint family of 6 seated around the dinner table. Belching contest ensues. I win, most of the time. Are you getting the picture here? Then this next little story should come as no surprise. Better yet, a momentous occassion in my book.
Sitting in the recliner. Cutter has just finished his afternoon bottle and sitting back, relaxed. Out of nowhere, I hear a "Ptt. Ppppttttt." Not a new consonant sound he has developed, that's for sure! I look down at him, straight face to see if that's what I thought it was. The next few seconds confirm my suspicion. Little man looks up at me. Smiles. "Huh. Huhhuhhuh." Laughing! I can help but burst into laughter, causing him to cackle. What a funny moment we shared that afternoon. My child just laughed at his own toots!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Really is My Son
Posted by T. Brodie at 11:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment