My favorite holiday in the world is Thanksgiving. Love it, and never overlook it. Now that the turkey has come and gone, it's time to gear up and get ready for Christmas... finally!
There is SO MUCH I have to do. I plan on lugging all of the crates down from the attic and transforming my house this weekend. Shopping for gifts? Barely begun! I have to first figure out what we're going to need to buy. Travel plans... need to at least put the idea in my head.
Most importantly, Christmas cards! Some years, I forget. Other years, I sign our names to a generic card and mail them out. This year? Cards have a high priority.
2 Reasons:
~ The cutest baby to share with friends and family,
~ Shutterfly's Christmas promotion of their 2010 Holiday Collection
I am so excited, because by sharing this with you all, I will be able to get 50 Cards for FREE! More importantly, I will start accessing so many other items: birth announcements, photo books, and calendars. I have tons of pictures and want to make sure they get put to good use. That, and Cutter is too cute not to share with others!
Depending on how long it takes me to get it all together, I like this one because of the Happy New Year on it. I'm covered if they are late getting in the mail!
Not only is this child adorable, I love the lines and it uses my favorite font! If I could only narrow it down to just one picture...
I found this folded card and am intrigued by it. It is not normally one that I would pick out, but it has several aspects that I like. I like the initial as well as the multiple pictures. I also like how I can customize the inside, though I do not know exactly what I would say without sounding too commercial. However, this might be the one I choose!As you enter this holiday season, I hope yours is merry and bright, and full of great deals!



3 comments:
I like the folded card, too...and yes, Cutter is too cute not to share! :)
Yay! So glad you got your instructions. You were smart to think of the one for New Years!
Love the new blog style & photo of Cutter! : )
Post a Comment