Lilypie tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Guess What ?!?


We're having a baby!!!!

There are so many things to say and thoughts going through our heads right now! Most importantly, we have been so blessed. It is exciting knowing what is going on right now and what we will be expecting in the near future.

We just spent our spring break traveling to both our parents' houses and telling all of our friends. After waiting for 3 weeks knowing, it was wonderful to be able to tell the first person!

I am now a little over 7 weeks along. We got to see the doctor and meet "little one" on March 11. To Chris' relief, there is only one there. We heard the heartbeat and even saw it beating when she zoomed in very closely. How exciting to know that something so small has a beating heart already.

I am due November 4. Just late enough that I can take from then until the start of the new year off from work! The start of the year might be tough, especially with the heat in the beginning, but by the time I'm really big, it will be cooling down! Chris is excited because Alabama is playing Tennessee away the weekend before and has an off week the weekend after. Leave it to him!

There is so much more to say and tell, but I'll save some for later. I'll leave you with these pictures from the morning we found out- please excuse the bed head and greasy faces- we were too excited to clean up first!

We're going to be parents!!!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

YAY!

Leslie P. said...

First of all........Chris would think about FOOTBALL at a time like this!!! Second of all.....the bed head is pretty bad!! Third of all.....I think you both are going to be EXCELLENT parents!! I love you both......yes.....even Chris!

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited for ya'll!!!

Leigh said...

YAy!!! I am so excited for ya'll!! :) You are going to be cute as a button preggers!!! :)

Audra Laney said...

Found your blog as I was hopping around! Congratulations on your little bean! We're expecting November 18! Hope you're feeling okay! God bless!