They say March comes in like a lion...
...and it sure did! Start with tornados, then continue with snow. Me being down and out with a small stomach bug takes the cake. Put it all together, and we have one interesting weekend to start my favorite month of all! Reasons why?
~ Spring Break! I need the week off more than ever.
~ My Birthday! Even though it's another year older, I still love it!
~ Spring! The start of spring is this month. I love this beautiful season!
~ St. Patrick's Day! So, I'm not Irish, but I still find myself wearing green this day just so I won't get pinched.
~ Mom's Birthday! If you read this, Happy Birthday to you too!
~ Start of 4th Quarter! This means the year is finishing fast!
So, in going from the shortest month to my favorite, may it come like a lion all it wants- I'm ready for the lamb!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Like a Lion...
Posted by T. Brodie at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment